December Daily 2017 | Days 21-25

DAY 21 - CHRISTMAS LIGHTS




 DAY 22 - LETTERS FROM SANTA




DAY 23 - SUGAR PLUMS
 

DAY 24 - CHRISTMAS EVE

I cut EVE with my silhouette, added star confetti, and sewed it shut.

This little page protector is from Simple Stories, and it has adhesive on it to adhere to the top of the page.


DAY 25 - CHRISTMAS DAY


Word Art a freebie from Ali Edwards.

I knew I'd have lots of photos from Christmas Day, but didn't want to spend pages and pages in my album.  I saw this idea in another post, and decided to try it.

I just took an 8.5x11 sheet of presentation paper that was good for photo printing on both sides without bleeding through.  Then I created a little template to get the placement of the photos and the folds just right.


The back side serves as a journaling spot and Christmas wrap up.

This acetate page divider is from Felicity Jane.

Thanks for looking!

No comments