May 2016 Hybrid Layouts

For the slew of end-of-year pictures I take, I opt for Project Life pages.  They are pretty easy to assemble and are quick.  I like to add stickers right on to the page protectors to give it a little dimension and texture.

I wait until Shutterfly offers 101 free 4x6 prints, then I print a bunch.

The hardest part of this process is planning for the back page, as it has to have the same configuration as the front.

I created the RDR title in Photoshop before I printed the 4x12 panoramic photo at the top.  The other two cards are IACB Travelogue Journaling Cards.

The Simple Stories Snap School Set is only available digitally now.  The letter stickers are from October Afternoon Daily Flash.

I kept this one very plain with only one card from MAMBI from Michaels, which are not available anymore.

I created the Go for the Gold card and the journaling card myself.  I just added epoxy stars.

I created the Powder Puff cards myself, and and added Heidi Swapps glitter stickers.

No comments