Legoland 6x8 Mini Travel Album | part iv | Waterpark

This is the last section of my Legoland album.  To see the other sections follow these links:
Part i - Legoland Hotel
Part ii - Legoland Kingdoms, Adventure, City, and Technic
Part iii - Heartlake City, Pirates Cove, Miniland, Chima, and Star Wars

WATERPARK

I cannot say enough good things about this waterpark.  I think it is probably my favorite one of all.  I loved it so much because there was so much more to do than sit in the sun or swim.

Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted Puffy Yellow Alpha and the fun embossed Lego paper is from Paper Wizard's Block Party Collection.  Isn't the "Splash!" card cute?  It was a postcard mailer I got from Hanna Andersson and I loved it so much I cut it to fit.



I loved the floating bricks that were all around the Wave Pool and the Lazy River.  Maya successfully built her own raft.


Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted Puffy Yellow Alpha, templates are from Paislee Press, and the Journal card is from Pixie Sprite. The Lego boat sticker was part of my Stationary collection that I've used throughout this album that I bought in the park.

Templates are from Paislee Press, and the Lego sticker is from the stationary set.

Here's a closeup of the Lego camera that I stuck to the page with a glue dot.  I loved giving this album dimension with Legos.


Templates are from Paislee Press.

This photo was too cute to leave out, but it didn't really belong in any "land." I decided to use it as the last page to finish out the album.  



I hope you enjoyed my Legoland 6x8 Mini Travel Album! Thanks for looking!

No comments