Legoland 6x8 Mini Travel Album | part i | Legoland Hotel


I am currently working on our Spring Break 2016 pictures from Florida, and have decided to make a separate mini album for my Legoland pictures.



I'm using a Simple Stories 6x8 album.  The chipboard stickers are from Hobby Lobby Paper Studios, and I picked up the Lego stickers from a stationary kit from the Big Shop at Legoland, Florida.  They were on clearance in the Chima booth, so I don't know their current availability.

TITLE PAGE


I knew that I wanted a see-through Lego cluster for my opening page.  I picked out a few of my son's extra pieces and sewed them into the pocket.  I saved all of my receipts and packaging from the trip, which is what the tag is at the top (from a keychain purchase I think.)

The background Lego paper is from the stationary set I mentioned above, they were originally blank cards that I just cut down to size.

I'm using Pinkfresh Studio's Life Noted Puffy Yellow Alpha throughout the album as titles.

PART i - LEGOLAND HOTEL

I'm opening the album with the hotel details, since we spent the night there before we actually went into the park, so it keeps the photos chronological.


The hotel journaling card is from Sahlin Studio's Project Mouse We're Here collection.  The welcome card is from our check-in packet.


Here's a close up of the back of the see-through Lego pocket.  The star on top is also from Lego Friends extra pieces.


We stayed in Adventure themed room and loved it!  I can't say enough how great this hotel was.  The kids still talk about going back and trying the other themes.  The "our room" journaling card is from Sahlin Studio's Project Mouse We're Here collection.


I saved one of our hotel keys and inserted it into a card is from Sahlin Studio's Project Mouse We're Here collection. I will be adding stickers here and there from the DK Ultimate Lego Minifigure sticker book I got off Amazon.


The room had this fun treasure hunt for the kids.  I was impressed by how much loot they actually got!  Free Legos?! Heck ya!!  I included their little treasure hunt card from the room.


I thought that these yellow Lego studs resembled treasure, so I used them as a bullet list to journal what they got.


The back of the treasure hunt card was blank, so I turned it into a pocket using paper from the stationary kit, and stickers from the sticker book.  I then tucked one of the activity packs they got, and tied it together with string (it originally hung on a lanyard around their necks).

The right side documents the fabulous disco elevator.  It played disco music and had dancing lights each time you rode it.  The kids LOVED this part!  Well done, Legoland Hotel!


I kept a napkin from the Bricks Family Restaurant and tucked it into a pocket.  The Lego journaling card came from Pixie Sprite.

NEXT UP:
Part ii - Legoland Kingdoms, Adventure, City, and Technic
Part iii - Heartlake City, Pirates Cove, Miniland, Chima, and Star Wars
Part iv - Legoland Waterpark

No comments