Daily December Week 3

DAY 17


DAYS 18 & 19


DAY 20

I put the letters the kids got from Santa in the envelope they came in and just hole punched them to put them in the binder.  I added a sticker tab to them that says "pull" so you know to take them out.

DAY 21

I had a few extra photos that I wanted to add to Day 21, but didn't want to do another full layout.  I just put a 4x6 pocket page in the middle and called it good!


DAYS 22 & 23

I cut the "believe" word from glitter paper and I made both the star cards myself.

This is a continuation of Day 23.

CHRISTMAS EVE


I made the "twas the Night before Christmas" wordart myself.

CHRISTMAS DAY

I cut the "magic" word from glitter paper.  The cute reindeer stickers are from Target's Dollar Spot.  The back of this page has 4 more reindeer stickers and more images from our gift opening.

This will be the last page in my album.  I really had plans to keep it going until Dec 31, as we are heading to Utah and I will be taking lots more pictures.

However, I decided to keep those images and include them in my family album for the month of December, just as I have last year.

1 comment

Gaming Tips & Fact said...

เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม ที่ slotxo แจกหนักแจกจริง
สะดวกสุด ๆ กับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์บนมือถือ ที่นี่ที่เดียว
มาพร้อมระบบฝากถอนอัตโนมัติ และโบนัสสล็อตเครดิตฟรี

https://www.slotkkk.com/slotxo