Daily December 2016

Once again, I'm going to document each day of December in a mini album.  The products I've chosen this year have a fun winter color theme.  I've pulled some things from my stash as well as ordered some new things.  Here's a look at all of it together.


This is my first time ordering from Hip Kit Club.  I loved what they had put together for their November kit, so I grabbed me one.  These are their exclusive products, only available with their kits.


The Hip Club kit also comes with some items from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa line.  I was originally going to use this line, but decided that I'd order from Hip Kit and get a bit of both.  All pictured items come in the Hip Club kit except for the puffy stickers.  I ordered those separately from Amazon.


I had these products left over from Pinkfresh's 2015 Oh Joy! collection, and I thought they matched nicely.


Lastly, I've got some miscellaneous products that I'll be using.  The album I'm going to put it all in is a leather Simple Stories 6x8 teal binder.  There are some American Craft thickers (that came in the Hip Kit) and I picked up the cute reindeer from Target's Dollar Spot.  The Recollections packages of Christmas 3D stickers I got at Michaels.


My goal is to blog a week at a time for 4 total blog posts for Daily December 2016.

No comments