Disney World 6x8 Mini Travel Album - part v | Animal Kingdom

This is the last section of my 2015 Walt Disney World Album.

part i - Disney Springs and the B Hotel
part ii - Hollywood Studios
part iii - Epcot
part iv - Magic Kingdom
part v - Animal Kingdom 

I did have to move the pages into a larger album.  Thankfully Heidi Swapp has a storage binder that is similar to what I was using, it's just got bigger rings in it.  I did have to punch some extra holes, as hers is a 4-ring binder.

Here is a look at the completed album!!




Here's a look at the section dividers.

The spine on this album is about 3".

And here are my Animal Kingdom pages:



Once again, all cards and word art are from Project Mouse except where noted.


I kept the handbooks that the kids put their Wilderness Explorer Badges in.  I just slipped them in a 6x8 page protector so you can pull it out to look at.




The Kali River Rapids word art I made myself.

Yummy stickers are from Elle's Studio.


To finish off my album, I just put some cards in to let you know we were finished.  I don't really love this spread, and I'm still not sure what to write on the Time to Go Home card, but I loved it and wanted it in there for the image.
Time To Go Home and Keep Calm cards are from PixieSprite.

I put our tickets in the last page and stuck them with washi tape.

Whew!!  That was quite a project.  It really was just in time too, because tomorrow we leave for a trip to Disneyland!  And it begins again....

No comments