Disney World 6x8 Mini Travel Album - part iv | Magic Kingdom

I am making a big push to get this album wrapped up before Thanksgiving.

part i - Disney Springs and the B Hotel
part ii - Hollywood Studios
part iii - Epcot
part iv - Magic Kingdom
part v - Animal Kingdom

Magic Kingdom was a large section of it, so I knew that I needed to keep my embellishments pretty flat so that I can fit all the pages into my book. 

All cards and wordart are from Project Mouse except where noted.







MAIN STREET
The Mickey head and Pluto are both chipboard pieces from EKSuccess.


FANTASYLAND


I found that the silhouette cards of the princesses were a bit boring, so I added dimension to each of them with  Disney 3D stickers from EKSuccess.












FRONTIERLAND




ADVENTURELAND




FESTIVAL OF FANTASY PARADE


The enamel Mickey heads are from EKSuccess.
The gold foil stars are from my stash.  Can't remember where I got them, but they add great flat texture and shine.


TOMORROWLAND



The Buzz sticker is Sandylion and the wooden stars are from Studio Calico.





ELECTRIC PARADE


The foam glitter Mickey head is from an alpha set by EKSuccess.

FIREWORKS

I drew and cut the Wishes wordart myself.

Whew!  That's a wrap on that park.

Up next will be part v: Animal Kingdom

No comments