July 2015 Hybrid Layouts

I only had one layout for July, but because I put one in each of my kids albums, I made two copies.  They vary just slightly as I do not always have two of everything.



This is the first time I've tried stitching on my page, and I loved it.  It was quick and easy because I once again employed my silhouette machine.

I followed this tutorial at shimelle.com to get the holes wrapped around each letter.
Here is a closer look at the first page:
I used Echo Park's Summer Party patterned paper for the left page.  The stickers are from Simple Stories I {heart} Summer collection, and the enamel dots are from the Paper Studio.

All of the cards on these pocket pages are from Elle's Studio July kit.
The acrylic and wood veneer pieces are from Elle's Studio as well.  I fell in love with those popsicles and knew I had to include them in a little "shaker" pocket.

I didn't have a 9x12 pocket page, so I cut one I had from Becky Higgins design F and then fused the first 4x6 pocket in half.  This size is becoming increasingly popular, and I wish she'd release this size.

No comments