July 2015 Digital Layouts

I've decided to switch up the way I post things.  Generally I attack each month's photos in the same manner:
  1. Decide which events have so many photos they get a full page spread.  Create them digitally and include them in my printed book at the end of the year.
  2. Make my bi-monthly calendar pages of the random leftover photos.  These I also create digitally to include in my printed book.
  3. Pull any school related or special pictures out from that month that have a special story that I want to include in the kids scrapbook albums.  I choose to create these either digitally or with paper and stickers, but I always include them in their yearly albums.  If it's a digital layout, I just print it out at 12x12.
Because of this process, I am finding that I am not posting blog entries until each month is done, and sometimes the posts have lots of layouts.  I think from now on I will post more frequently -- as I get pages don -- and will blog them in the following categories:

  1. Monthly digital 2-page layouts
  2. Monthly calendar pages
  3. Hybrid (or traditional) pages and/or digital pages
Elements from the-lilypad.com Memory Pockets Monthly BOLD kit

Digital elements from Pink Paislee Solstice Collection

Some elements from Scraptastic, but mostly made by me.

No comments