More Lego Organization

So Maya's Lego Friends' collection is also growing.  She likes to keep hers intact.  I decided to use the Lego Playmat as the base for her Heartlake City and I just got a Ikea Lack Coffee table to put it on.  I like that the bottom shelf can be used to store the miscellaneous stuff.


I have put her Legos in the playroom, because the neighbors like to come play with them as well.



I have finally gotten a project that I started A YEAR AGO, up and out of my hair.  I knew that I wanted to do a travel gallery wall showcasing pictures that I've taken from around the globe.  I got all the frames from Michael's during their buy 1 get 1 free sale, and they were also 40% off and I had a 20% off total purchase as well, so really I scored here.



I decided to add the name of the place and a small description to each photo to identify where it was taken.  I purposefully didn't use any grid pattern, rather random placement, so that I can add more pictures here in the future.


No comments