Some hybrid pages...

I've gotten started on Ethen's 5-year album.  All of the following pages are hybrid, meaning they are paper, stickers, and glue.  I actually went to a scrapbook day out with a few friends last week.  It's been a long time since I've done that.  I got 5 pages done that day.  Here are a look at a few:




I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the sun starburst.  The gold stickers and embellishments are from Pink Paislee's Solstice line.  They coordinated perfectly with the other Shimelle, Simple Stories {Good Day Sunshine}, and Studio Calico {Sundrifter} papers I used.


For more images from Ethen's Angry Birds Star Wars party click here.  This page didn't turn out as envisioned, but hey, you can't win them all.  I downloaded some wallpaper images off the internet to get some high-res background images.  Then I cut out the title with my Silhouette Portrait using the Feast of Flesh font.


Lastly, here is a look at Ethen's science project from Preschool last year.  I was so proud of him!

No comments