Bluebonnets are coming...

We are anticipating another spring with the beautiful bluebonnets.  They usually arrive around Easter, or the first week of April.  We have had crazy weather here, along with the rest of the country.  Yesterday it was a gorgeous 76, and then it plummeted 40 degrees to 34 today.  Yikes!

These pictures make me smile.  I actually captured so many good ones that I made three separate layouts that are all similar.

I will put this layout in our family album that I produce digitally through Shutterfly each year.  It features a mixture of the kids photos, and even one of me that Maya took!


For the kids hybrid albums, I will be printing out these pages that feature just images of them.  So beautiful!


I need to think of a way to incorporate some of these pictures on my wall!  I love every single one of them!


No comments