Days of December 2014 | Week 3

Day 14


Maya and I sang in a choir with our church and the Epiphany of the Lord Catholic Church, which is across the street.  They have been doing it for over 20 years.  It was a fun experience.




  I tucked the program from the night into this paper envelope.




I taped some journaling to the back of the envelope.



Day 15


I honestly didn't have a great photo to go on the back of the cardboard divider.  It was one of those days that I only had a photo of Noel and nothing interesting from that day.  I found a fun idea online and went with it.  Love how the pages is just a quote with red foil Thickers from American Crafts.



Day 16



Day 17



I had multiple photos of Maya making the 3D snowflake.  I used some Simple Stories 3x4 photo flips to layer them on top of each other and kind of give a step by step tutorial.  The tabbed star circles came from the Teresa Collins Studio Gold collection.


The right page is actually a flocked star transparency I got last year.  Maybe Hambly Prints??


Day 18







Day 19




 Day 20









No comments