Days of December 2014 | Week 2

Day 7




Day 8


Day 9


I tucked the journaling tag right between the two letters to Santa, and it can be pulled out and read.


Day 10



Day 11


This tag is off of the gift bag that Noel brought.  I have to make a note here that I made Ethen's shirt!  Noel is getting the credit as far as my kids are concerned (about a lot of things actually :), but I doubt they'll be reading this so I can tell the secret.

I searched for a deer silhouette image on the internet and brought the file into my Silhouette Portrait software to trace.  Then I got some iron-on adhesive transfer and stuck it to a shirt I bought from Target.  Easy as pie!   


Day 12


This is another Project Life 6x6 memorabilia pocket.  I used it to store the program from the live nativity.


I just pasted a piece of paper to the back of the memorabilia pocket to add some journaling.



Day 13



1 comment

RoseSlot2020 said...

เล่นง่าย ได้เยอะ เครดิตฟรี สล็อต joker123 slot online ที่นี่คลิก
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123