Days of December 2014 | Week 1

This year I am continuing my tradition of documenting each day in December.  These are always fun times, and my kids and I love to look through past years to see traditions developing and how things have changed.

This year I am using a Red Leather 6x8 Album from Simple Stories.  So far I haven't embellished the front cover at all.  I think I will just leave it plain this year.  Most of the paper and embellishments I am using inside come from the Pink Paislee Merry & Bright Collection.

Generally I try to document what Noel (our Scout Elf) has been up to, and also something that we did that day.

INTRO PAGE



DAY 1

These wood veneer ornaments came from Target.


DAY 2



DAY 3

I cut "the halls" with my Silhouette Portrait using sticker paper.



DAY 4

I tucked my Christmas Card into a Project Life 6x6 Pocket.  The Special Delivery tag is a freebie from Pink Paislee.  On their blog they are offering a free item each day for download for their Countdown to Christmas.



DAY 5



DAY 6


It's hard to tell in the photo above, but this page just has some sequins sewn into the clear pockets. 


1 comment

RoseSlot2020 said...

เล่นง่าย ได้เยอะ เครดิตฟรี สล็อต joker123 slot online ที่นี่คลิก
https://www.slot4u.com/joker123