October Layouts

Is blogging a dying art?  I still like to post my scrapbook pages for my family to see what we've been up to since we live far away.  Granted, life in Texas is not as exciting as the overseas life, but I do enjoy recording our lives.

That said, I think scrapbooking in general is a dying art as well.  Yesterday, my favorite online store, Two Peas in a Bucket, closed after 15 years.  This is only months after all the Archivers stores shut their doors and the magazine, Creating Keepsakes, went kaput.  I'm pretty sad about all of these industry favorites losing business.

Nevertheless, I'm going to keep finding ways to record my life.  I am months behind, but here are my pages for last October.





1 comment

Candice and Steve said...

Hi Shirlee. It's Candice Huffaker, Dave's aunt that lives in AZ. I've been looking at all your scrapbooking layouts on your blog. You are absolutely amazing! I love your creativity, journaling, and photos. Really fun to look at!