Inspiration

So lately I've been getting a lot of inspiration online. I am loving the access to great products I just used to lament not being able to buy when I lived overseas. Like the new HSN Project Life kits. These guys don't ship overseas. I happily listed a portion of my kit on ebay, and the UK and Aussies are currently fighting over it. Go me.

Anyway, I love the fun Project Life and Simple Stories products. I've put them to use differently on these pages. I also gobbled up some fun quotes from Rebecca Cooper.

I snapped this picture of Ethen and put it on Instagram.  However, I knew I wanted it printed and incorporated into his album.  I used Persnickety Prints to do this -- they have lots of options for Instagram prints at great prices.  They also print 3x4 rounded corner prints (see Maya as a ballerina below).



Maya and Ethen had decided to put on a show for me.  They threw a blanket over Maya's bunk bed, and Maya started to dance.  The lighting was just right, and with my new camera, I could get the results I wanted.  Then I used the Rad Lab plugin for Photoshop to make them absolutely perfect.

No comments