A bit of notoriety...

A couple of links to websites that have posted some of my stuff.

The first is Mouse, Paper, Lovely -- a site dedicated to papercrafting all sorts of hybrid projects. Seriously some cute ideas here from t-shirts to makeup bags to pencil holders. My Birthday Calendar was featured here. Keep an eye on this site, as it will now be offering lots of free stuff every week. And perhaps even a product designed by me! Keep ya posted.

And yesterday my Alabaster layout was shown on JessicaSprague.com. I think you have to navigate here to see it now.

Digi Lovely is a site strictly for digital scrapbook layouts. My page about Maya and her grandma is posted here.

2 comments

Cath said...

That's awesome Shir. And the page with Maya and my Mom made me melt. Sweet that you captured it all.

Emily Alexander said...

That's really cool, good job Shirlee! You are so talented:) I don't leave comments very much, but I really enjoy reading your blog:)