Some pages...

Lovin' my new scrapbook table. Can I still call it new? I've had it 6 months. But now that Maya is in school, I'm finding some precious "me" time to create. Custom made by an Egyptian carpenter whom my dad says is a "master" after inspecting his work. And you can't beat the price! It's perfect at elbow height, high enough to keep little fingers away. Though Ethen does like to go through the boxes and jars of things. So far not too much damage from him. Wait. Let me edit. Ethen has done plenty of damage elsewhere while I'm absorbed in my scrapping. I came out the other day to find he had ripped the dvd player out of the outlet after taking the dvd out. Then he had pulled the cover out of the case, and had proceeded to eat the paper. One minute of silence from him usually equals $100 in damage. Try as I might to keep all the bathroom doors shut, one is always open and he finds the toilet brush. Now I have to keep the kitchen door closed too, or cereal ends up everywhere -- several times a day. So basically, I keeped Ethen locked up and then I find time to work in here.

I made some tissue paper pompoms for Maya's birthday. Too cute to toss, so they became an addition to my room.



Here are some pages I've made over the past month.







1 comment

Valina said...

You are so goodd at scrapbooking and have an eye for making things look nice! Your pictures are always so cute!