On a roll...

So I've been on a roll scrapbooking lately. Not just my digital pages, but I actually sat down and completed 5 unfinished layouts that have been hanging over my head for the past 6 months or so. I really do have creative moods. Sometimes I'll go weeks without any desire to scrapbook, and other days I really crank them out.

Maybe lately it's part of the "nesting" going on in my life. I'm trying to get my uncompleted projects done before the baby arrives. I am very close to having Maya's book caught up. I'm doing those pages the conventional way (not digital). Maybe I'll post a few later. I was so happy to hear that Shutterfly will ship me my pix to Switzerland at a very reasonable cost. That way I can keep up instead of letting the pictures backlog on my computer.

At any rate, here's a little glimpse into our past week...

No comments